What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
77 Royalty Free Music MP3 Tracks
- Access to my invite-only private community for new song notifications and complimentary package updates
- Use the music in media you make for clients, friends or family—without additional permission
- That is one less step you need to take when putting together your projects
- Tracks in every genre to create the perfect emotional atmosphere
- You will have more publishing rights by not having to credit me
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Dano Songs scores 72.46/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://danosongs.com/package/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was $49.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: danosongs.com you’ll also be taken through to danosongs.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)